Hmax: 28 mWS
Qmax: 300 l/min
RENNER magnetic centrifugal pumps RM-MS
Energy-efficient with high pressure – multi-stage plastic centrifugal pump with magnetic coupling
Single-stage centrifugal pumps are not very efficient at high pressure. For energy-efficient operation of centrifugal pumps in the high-pressure range, multi-stage centrifugal pumps are needed. This means several centrifugal pumps and impellers in series. In series operation, the feed levels get added.
The RM-MS achieves higher efficiency in the high pressure range than a single-stage centrifugal pump for larger volume flows, which runs in an unfavorable operating range and thus at low efficiency.
The well-thought-out and reliable design is convincing:
- BEP (Best Efficiency Point) at high head and small flow rate
- 1-, 2- and 3-stage versions
- Compact, flexible and modular building block design
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Metal-free plastic version in PP or PVDF
- Other materials, such as stainless steel on request
- Environmental friendly due to hermetically sealed housing
Advantage over single-stage centrifugal pumps:
- Small, compact design at high pressures
- By adding the heads per stage, high pressures can be achieved at low flow rate and best efficiency.